Sareer Gel Foam Matrah
The Sareer Matrah Gel Foam Mattress is designed entirely with your comfort in mind. The mattress combines a deep reflex foam base that works to match your body shape and in doing so, your body weight is distributed as evenly as possible.
When combined with the top layer of state-of-the-art gel-lex foam, an alternative to traditional latex foam, you’re left with a sensational sleeping environment that completely gets rid of sleep disturbing pressure points.
With this NBF-approved mattress covered in an ultra-soft material that is designed to regulate temperature and humidity, you’re offered a sleeping surface that offers a tranquil, high quality rest.
|Product Height (CM)||17.5|
|Product Width (CM)||75|
|Product Length (CM)||190|
|Product Weight (KG)||10|
|UK Bed Size||Multiple|
|No Of Draws/Storage||0|
|Product Guarantee Period||5 Years|
In the unlikely event that you feel your product has a manufacturing fault, please contact the retailer from whom it was purchased, producing this warranty card together with proof of purchase. An inspection of the product can be arranged at your convenience to determine if there is a fault from whom you purchased your Mattress from.
Mattresses are automatically guaranteed for 1 years from point of purchase, with the option to extend to 5 years by completing the attached registration card and posting back to us within 1 month of purchasing your product, over the course of the 5 years, repair or replacement of the mattress will be made at the following cost:
0-1 Year ............ Free of Charge
Year 2 ............ 20% of the purchase price
Year 3 ............ 40% of the purchase price
Year 4 ............ 60% of the purchase price
Year 5 ............ 80% of the purchase price
Sareer Pocketo Collection
0-1 Year ............ Free of Charge
Year 2 ............ 10% of the purchase price
Year 3 ............ 20% of the purchase price
Year 4 ............ 30% of the purchase price
Year 5 ............ 40% of the purchase price
Year 6 ............ 50% of the purchase price
Year 7 ............ 60% of the purchase price
Year 8 ............ 70% of the purchase price
Year 9 ............ 80% of the purchase price
Year 10 ............ 90% of the purchase price
All guarantees are applicable in the following terms:
Should your mattress be defective because of faulty workmanship or materials within the first 5 years, It will be repaired or replaced in line with the costs detailed above. it is understood that this does not include a normal increase in softness in the polymer filling material or a decrease in the slow recovery performance, which does not affect the pressure relieving properties.
The guarantee covers any deterioration, which causes the mattress to have a permanent indentation of more than 4cm. All guarantees will not apply in line with the below:
- Abuse, misuse, or general wear and tear
- Any causes other than faulty manufacture or materials
- Where the product is soiled, has become wet, or in an unsanitary condition
- Where the customer care hints detailed in this document have not been applied
- Where the mattress has been used with an old or unsuitable base or foundation
- Perceived level of comfort is largely subjective and is not covered by this guarantee
- If the product has been purchased online, and the complaint is due to the “feel” of the
- mattress, claims cannot be considered
- Body impression is considered normal and does not constitute a manufacturing fault.
- Mattress covers are covered by a 1 Year guarantee from the point of purchase against
- defects resulting from poor workmanship or faulty materials.
The guarantee is only valid to the original purchaser and must be supported by a receipt or invoice.
If you experience problems with your mattress, please contact the establishment form whom you purchased the product in the first instance.