Sareer Latex Coil Matrah
Made by the NBF approved Sareer team, the Sareer Matrah Latex Coil Mattress combines a supportive coil sprung unit with a luxury layer of latex foam.
The open coil sprung unit offers maximum spinal support, and prevents the likelihood of mattress roll together. This allows for a consistent sleeping surface from corner to corner.
Made from the sap of rubber trees, latex foam is a naturally durable and hypoallergenic material designed to provide high levels of sumptuousness. It matches your body shape to relieve pressure points, and as a bonus it’s one of the most eco-friendly and natural mattresses on the market.
|Product Height (CM)||22|
|Product Width (CM)||75|
|Product Length (CM)||190|
|Product Weight (KG)||10|
|UK Bed Size||Multiple|
|No Of Draws/Storage||No|
|Product Guarantee Period||12 Months|
In the unlikely event that you feel your product has a manufacturing fault, please contact the retailer from whom it was purchased, producing this warranty card together with proof of purchase. An inspection of the product can be arranged at your convenience to determine if there is a fault from whom you purchased your Mattress from.
Mattresses are automatically guaranteed for 1 years from point of purchase, with the option to extend to 5 years by completing the attached registration card and posting back to us within 1 month of purchasing your product, over the course of the 5 years, repair or replacement of the mattress will be made at the following cost:
0-1 Year ............ Free of Charge
Year 2 ............ 20% of the purchase price
Year 3 ............ 40% of the purchase price
Year 4 ............ 60% of the purchase price
Year 5 ............ 80% of the purchase price
Sareer Pocketo Collection
0-1 Year ............ Free of Charge
Year 2 ............ 10% of the purchase price
Year 3 ............ 20% of the purchase price
Year 4 ............ 30% of the purchase price
Year 5 ............ 40% of the purchase price
Year 6 ............ 50% of the purchase price
Year 7 ............ 60% of the purchase price
Year 8 ............ 70% of the purchase price
Year 9 ............ 80% of the purchase price
Year 10 ............ 90% of the purchase price
All guarantees are applicable in the following terms:
Should your mattress be defective because of faulty workmanship or materials within the first 5 years, It will be repaired or replaced in line with the costs detailed above. it is understood that this does not include a normal increase in softness in the polymer filling material or a decrease in the slow recovery performance, which does not affect the pressure relieving properties.
The guarantee covers any deterioration, which causes the mattress to have a permanent indentation of more than 4cm. All guarantees will not apply in line with the below:
- Abuse, misuse, or general wear and tear
- Any causes other than faulty manufacture or materials
- Where the product is soiled, has become wet, or in an unsanitary condition
- Where the customer care hints detailed in this document have not been applied
- Where the mattress has been used with an old or unsuitable base or foundation
- Perceived level of comfort is largely subjective and is not covered by this guarantee
- If the product has been purchased online, and the complaint is due to the “feel” of the
- mattress, claims cannot be considered
- Body impression is considered normal and does not constitute a manufacturing fault.
- Mattress covers are covered by a 1 Year guarantee from the point of purchase against
- defects resulting from poor workmanship or faulty materials.
The guarantee is only valid to the original purchaser and must be supported by a receipt or invoice.
If you experience problems with your mattress, please contact the establishment form whom you purchased the product in the first instance.